USA Bath believes that to be the best bathroom remodeling company, we need to partner with our customers to provide the best design process, provide products that offer the best combination of quality and value, and stand behind our work.
When it comes to standing behind our work, USA Bath is proud to once again set a new, higher, and long overdue standard in the bathroom remodeling industry. We warranty both our products and our workmanship. Seems obvious, right? To us, it certainly does. But the norm in remodeling is to offer a manufacturer’s warranty on products, and labor only when it is related to a manufacturing defect with a product. In other words, if something was not installed properly, many companies do not include the repair work in their warranty. No wonder the remodeling industry does not have a stellar reputation! USA Bath is working to change that.
• We offer a full lifetime warranty on all our Bath Planet acrylic products. We recommend these products for the wet area because they are uniquely suited for baths and showers (the “wet area”). All Bath Planet acrylic products are warrantied for as long as you own your home. Additionally, we offer customers the opportunity to transfer the warranty to a new homeowner within 3 years of purchase. And, most importantly, ALL labor and workmanship related to our acrylic products are included. Frankly, these products are so durable (which is a big factor in why we recommend them), that if a problem does occur, it is more likely to be a workmanship issue than a manufacturing defect – which is why a company cannot say it stands behind its work if it does not include “work”manship.
• When we say our acrylic products are durable, we really mean it. In fact, our Bath Planet acrylic products are the ONLY acrylic bathroom remodeling products to earn the Good Housekeeping Seal. Good Housekeeping puts all products through a very rigorous testing and qualification process before bestowing its trusted Seal on any product. And once a company earns that Seal, Good Housekeeping itself stands behind the product! If any product with the Good Housekeeping Seal prove to be defective within 2 years of purchase, Good Housekeeping itself will replace or repair the product, or refund the purchase price. Although you will likely never need this from Good Housekeeping, since USA Bath’s warranty already provides complete coverage, it’s nice to have that extra layer of protection and knowing that our products have earned that status from Good Housekeeping.
• Within the wet area, we extend the same warranty terms to shower doors, seats, and valves that we install.
• The same warranty applies to all silicone seals within the wet area, provided the customer contacts USA Bath to schedule an inspection of the seals every five years. Multiple factors can impact seals, so periodic inspection and touch-up is highly recommended. Most companies specifically exclude seals from their warranty coverage.
• Tile: While we strongly recommend acrylic for the bath and shower area because of its water resistant and durable properties, we realize some people simply love tile. We will be happy to use tile for your wet area, but we cannot provide the same lifetime warranty. For tile projects, we provide a more standard one-year warranty on materials and workmanship on the tile and also on the grout/seals.
Obviously problems caused by physical damage, inappropriate use, or unapproved chemicals/cleaners (Please see approved list of cleaners and cleaning instructions ) are not covered under warranty. We can help you with repairs should any of these occur, but please – don’t hit your bathtub with a screwdriver, or hammer a nail through a shower wall! (yes, we’ve seen it)!
• Outside the wet area, we work with you to select the right products based on performance, aesthetics and value. Because no single product is right for every project, that means we regularly provide products from a range of suppliers for items such as: flooring, lighting, vanities, countertops, faucets, toilets, etc. We will not recommend products that do not have a solid quality track record. As these items are outside the wet area, problems are much less frequent as they are not subjected to a daily onslaught of heat, moisture and chemicals. Frankly problems with these items will either stem from a manufacturing defect or workmanship issue very quickly, or else be caused by unintentional damage (i.e., accidentally bumping into a light fixture) down the road.
• Each product we install comes with its own unique manufacturer’s warranty. Additionally, USA Bath provides a 3-year labor/workmanship warranty on these products. Again, any workmanship issues with these will typically become apparently very quickly, but we want to provide additional peace of mind for our customers.
We believe that choosing the company you work with is the most important factor when starting a remodeling project. We want to make it simple for customers to see that USA Bath is the absolute best partner when it comes to bathroom remodeling, and providing the very best warranty coverage in the industry is an important way we do that.
Our acrylic (and related wet area products) warranty for commercial applications is five (5) years.