Typically, everyone wants to start with designing how things will look. We do it differently
Identify the specific problems that you need to solve:
● Damage to your Home
● Functional configuration change
● Convert bathtub to shower (easier step-in, less risk of falling)
● Enlarge entry/eliminate barrier (limited mobility and/or caregiver access)
● Walk-in bathtub
● Appearance (can’t stand it anymore!)
● Why are the problems happening?
● What layout will solve the problems?
● What materials will solve the problems?
● What are the functional & cost tradeoffs?
● Given your needs and budget, what is the best combination of layout & materials that will provide the best long-term value?